Ways to support
• Don’t forget to share the material you like and that way the images will reach more people. I might be alone out there but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to share stories and experiences.
• Talk about the project. That way there will be more chances that the future versions of help will be multiplied.
share the material you like, I might be alone out there but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to share stories and experiences.
• Buy a photograph through the site. The economic factor definitely comes second regarding the “soul’s fuels” but it doesn’t stop being in the top five list of the main reasons that will keep the trip alive.
• Translate some material in english and I’ll send your favourite picture printed. Before going ahead doing that, contact me, because someone else might have gone through the process of translating.
Buy a photograph through the site
• If I go past your country hosting me is always welcome, offering me some work or car sharing. Find me in Skype, FB, Twitter or the mail.
• Text me if you see my work, opinions and suggestions will be welcome. It might be my fuel for many more kilometres.